|Статус:||имеется в продаже|
|Вы можете купить по интернету||1|
- USE: ROAD - LEISURE
- BODY: COMPOSITE
- AXLE: STEEL
- THREAD: 9/16 X 20 MM
- ROLLER BEARING: 1 ROLLER BEARING, 1 NEEDLE BEARING
- HEIGHT AXLE / SOLE: 15,7 MM
- AXLE DISTANCE PEDAL / CRANK: 53 MM
- MULTITENSOR: YES- ADJUSTABLE FROM 8 TO 12 NM
- CLEATS: GREY KEO GRIP CLEATS
- ANGULAR FREEDOM: 0°, 4.5° OR 9° ACCORDING TO TYPE OF CLEAT (BLACK, GREY OR RED)
- PEDAL WEIGHT: 139 G PER PEDAL. (354 G PER PAIR WITH CLEATS AND HARDWARE)
- COLOURS: GRAPHITE AND BLACK BODY / BLACK LEVER
- ACCESSORIES: ONE PAIR GREY KEO GRIP CLEATS + HARDWARE (6 SCREWS 5 X 11 MM AND 6 WASHERS)
- WARRANTY: 2 YEARS
• THE KEO STANDARD
The Keo standard was developed with the goal of minimizing the weight and volume of the cleat/pedal unit, while remaining compatible with all the shoes on the market. The operational kinematic is identical to the DELTA standard; pedal engagement and disengagement remain safe and very efficient.
• LARGE PEDAL PLATFORM AREA
The platform area of Keo Classic allows excellent stability on the pedal as well as efficient power transmission.
• WEIGHT: 139g
Heavier than Keo 2 Max, the Keo Classic is still very light for a product at less than $130.
The adjustable spring tension range allows any user, even a beginner to find the adjustment that suits his or her cycling ability and comfort.
• 3 BEARINGS / STEEL AXLE PROFILE
The new axle profile of the Keo Classic maintains our Keo Carbon stack height even while using an oversized steel axle. It is composed of 2 miniature roller bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing. LOOK axles are only validated for production after a rotational test of 1 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90Kg on the center of the pedal and an off-center rotation (which creates a shock at each rotation). This test is more stringent than the most demanding standard currently enforced: EN1478l. Dual seals ensure a very long service life.