- USE: ROAD
- MATERIAL: POLYOXYMETHYLENE AND TPU
- ANGULAR FLOAT: 0° (BLACK CLEAT)
- ADJUSTMENT LATERAL: 4 MM
- ADJUSTMENT LONGITUDE: 12MM
- WEIGHT: 68 G (PAIR WITH BOLTS)
- ACCESSORIES: SOLD WITH SCREWS (6 BOLTS DE 5 X 11MM AND 6 WASHERS)
The standard Kéo has been developed with the goal of minimizing weight and a simplified
cleat and pedal ensemble, while maintaining compatibility with all shoes on the market.
The kinematics function is identical to the standard DELTA pedal. Cleat entry
and release is secure and efficient.
• POSITION MEMORY
Position memory allows easy cleat replacement by retaining position of previous cleat.